Tuesday, Oct. 28 — Karen and Nancy depart Friday for Hanoi; 20 hours in the air, with the help of little brown Ambien tablets. With luck and no fog (SF is currently socked in), we'll meet at the Blossom Hotel in Hanoi on Sunday. I'm wishing us both a bon voyage. I'll try to keep this blog updated from time to time, but bear with me, since this is a new endeavor for a technologically challenged matron. I don't believe I'll be able to upload photos — it's probably beyond my capabilities — but you never know. I'm not taking a computer and will be at the mercy of internet cafes which I understand are widespread. I was able to upload the photo of Halong Bay to the left, but only with the help of my trusty aide David, who won't be coming with us.
I'll keep you posted.
5 comments:
You are soaring past dad with the technology. Learning to turn on the TV and Dig Cable at the same time; learning to text on the phone; and creating a blog all in one week. You are so tech savvy!
Wow, i am impressed -
Copnnor I can turn on the TV, I can play a DVD, I can record a program and I can text - are you impressed with your godmother?
I can hardly wait to hear about your adventures and am glad to know that we will be able to get updates when you get near a computer!
Bon Voyage to the both of you and CELEBRATE your experiences!
Thanks for sharing!
This is a great idea !
Have a great trip, be safe and take lots of pix (like I'd ever see them....)
Enjoy !!
Why is it always raining on your vacations, Nancy, or should I say "Noah"?
I am so interested in your descriptions of the "local color". It's probably the closest I will ever get to Southeast Asia.
Here's to sun (and fun).
Post a Comment